CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan

So today was Joey The Intern's last day at work. For his last day he assked us all to sign a card by writing down what inspired us. At first I was like..."CRAP...I have no inspiration." And then I thought about it and this what I came up with:

1 Two story Traditional w/ a 2 car garage + a pretty laid back hubby + a job I love + 1 Volvo + 2.5 kids + 1-3 puppies + 1 white picket fence + 1 stay-at-home Betty Crocker-esque next door neighbor + 1 workaholic next door neighbor (so I feel like I'm balanced) + vacations + PTA meetings/volunteering/etc + a Crackberry = surburbia hell lifestyle = my inspiration

Just thought I'd share :-)

Though I will give props to Elanah's inspiration: "Beautiful sunsets and skinny bitches...and hot men"

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I sure know which neighbor I am :-) Although, you could really add the Betty Crocker tab to my description (as long as it notes that only takes place after 11pm).