CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

C.A.R.Y. (Containment Area For Relocated Yankees) -Part 1

It's almost 10 and I want some freakin' Bojangles. Saying as I just moved to Cary, I wasn't exactly sure where a Caryite would go to get Bo's. So I went to the Bojangles website and you want to know what the answer is?

RALEIGH.

That's right. There are Z-E-R-O (zip, zilch, nottadamnone) Bojangles in the Town o' Cary. None.
(Lisa's reaction: "WTF?")

Only a southern town full of yankees could get away with that.


So now I'm hungry...and our damn Cook-Out closes in 2 minutes (cause that's how Cary rolls) so I can't even get that.

But fear not, the Bo's on Western is open until midnight so me and the puppy are headed over there. Raleigh pulling through again.

Score: Cary-0, Raleigh-1

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank goodness Western re-opened when it did!

I bet the Apex Bo's closes at like 9pm.

Go Raleigh :-)