After looking at a link of "75 things Every North Carolinian Should Do" (courtesy of Lil Lisa's Blog) I now feel like I'm not loyal enough to my state. Here's the complete list: http://www.ourstate.com/magazine/75_Things_TOC_Links.pdf
Of the list I've only done the following:
3. Wright Brothers Memorial
4. Outer Banks Fudge
6. Elizabethan Gardens
9. Hatteras Lighthouse
28. North Carolina Ferries
29. Rival game between UNC and NCSU (maybe I should stop going...)
30. State Capitol
31. Pick your own...(I did strawberries)
37. Chargrill
39. Cheerwine (Drank it but don't like it...and they should add SunDrop to the list, even if it's also made in El Paso)
40. Krispy Kreme (over Dunkin Donuts ANYDAY)
41. Moravian cookies
42. North Carolina sauces (BAR-BE-QUE :-))
49. North Carolina Museum of History
50. North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
51. North Carolina Museum of Art
53. North Carolina Zoo
55. Reed Gold Mine
60. Biltmore House
65. Christmas tree farms (I'm not sure if Mike's counts but it was fun :-))
72. Blue Ridge Parkway*
*Technically I was on it for a bit on a scary,icy trip to the mountians with Heather and Mikey O. Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive and Capitan Morgan...obviously not being used by the same person...
Anyway so 22 out of 75...looks like I've got some vacationing to do :-)
P.S.:
Speaking of vacationing...I feel as though I should commerate what I was doing last year this time...
Me+AP+Laura+E+D+Jess+KT Spillz+AA+Lil Bro+Steve+BusStop Buddy+sangria+sushi (that ended up being 5 rolls for $10)+hot tub+the best steak I've ever had+the Clevelander+Ocean Drive in beautiful MIAMI+the BC boys= one hell of a 23rd B-day
But so far 24's been pretty damn good. ;-)
Christmas Magic
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment