I like to have a project going on in my life so I have something to obsess about and the first thing I tackled this year were my finances. Of course, I didn't start getting everything 100% in order (and adjust to the new paycheck) until I could kind of close everything out from last year, which was around the 22nd. I've decided that each month I am going to try to focus on starting a new habit to better living. The beginning of the month however will not start on the 1st, but on the 22nd because that's when the zodiac sign changes and I'm a big zodiac person, (Plus if I can't think of something to improve maybe the zodiac will give me some inspiration. :-))
Anyway so Aquarius was finances...and the next sign is Pisces.
As some of you may know one of the weaknesses of a Pisces is that we are prone to addiction, gluttony, and a lack of will power. Also, as some of you might know I have a little bit of a problem losing weight so I've decided to be very un-Piscesian and do something about it. I find that recording what I eat really helps and I like charts so doing it online is even better. I've decided to record everything I eat and every time I exercise online in this journal on http://www.xlgain.com/. (Horrible name right? Lol) Anyway, I'm a "charts-n-figures" kind of person so I need to actually see changes to stay motivated to change from my stubborn ways. The site has a place where you can plan your workouts, record meals, put down your measurements, set goals and see your progress, and blog about your experiences. I think it's a pretty neat little tool and if you have an iGoogle homepage, you can link it to that.
I'll let you guys know how this experiment works out. After all, I've got to drop at least 25 pounds by Elicia and Grant's wedding... 368 days to go. That's only a half pound a week...
Christmas Magic
10 years ago

1 comments:
OMG that's too cool. Let's cook some yummy, healthy stuff together 'eh? Or how about I'll cook, you hang with me in the kitchen, and we'll both enjoy it?
XoXo,
Girlfriend
Post a Comment