CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Farewell 2007, I will miss Thee...

So it's now 2008 and that means it's time to reflect on the past year...I know you're excited. I'm a cool kid and I try to assign a "tagline," if you will, to each year. Some of the most recent ones have been:

2003: My year of pushing my comfort zone
2004: My year of adventure
2005: My year of partying hard and working harder
2006: My year of personal growth

When I look back at 2007 there are a lot of events that stick out in my mind that I will remember 2007 for:
-My AMAZING friends/sisters
-Being in the right place at the right time and letting myself really open up to a person who is total down with me being myself (no matter how silly, stupid, and emotional I get.)
-Graduating from college
-My first year without a certain person being the center of my life
-My mom getting remarried
-The Chub and the Valley and living like I'm on Friends
-Getting a not one, but two kick ass jobs that were exactly what I wanted to do as my first job out of college (granted it took 7 months to get there but I'm here now and that's what counts.)

So this is what I have decided this year will be dubbed: My Year of Bliss and Inner Peace

I feel like for the most part this year is one of the happiest of my life. I mean every year has it's ups and downs but 2007 was amazing and I don't think I've ever been this at peace with myself, my life, and my situation. Also with so many changes happening at the onset of 2008 it's hard not to look back and be a little sad that 2007 over. Well that's all I really have to say right now but I hope you all have a great new year and don't make any resolutions because you will forget about them by Valentine's Day :-)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

"living like I'm on Friends"

that's for DARN sure!

<3 you