So I'm sitting at my desk after a fun, packed weekend drinking my third cup of coffee thinking about... well the weekend. So for all of you who care this is the rundown of my weekend.
Friday night:
Last night with the whole crew in Raleigh so we went to Buckhead (of course.) It was an emotional night of dancing, drinking, and bonding that had...well...let's just say a happy ending. I'm going to miss E and KT when they leave but me, Jess, Lil Lisa and Denise will hold it down in Raleigh. Plus B-More isn't that far and all my friends seem to be moving to the Chi.
My day on Saturday:
Breakfast with my baby, hanging out with everyone at Elicia, Katie, and Jessica's like we were on Friends, NC State Basketball with Joey and Denise, Jessica's graduation party, Starbucks for a crack run with Denise, and then working until 1:30am. Woo, I was tired.
Oh and Guitar Hero is addicting...like really addicting...like I might have to get it play on Joey's PS3.
Sunday:
Joey took me to my first NFL game ever. It was the Panthers vs. the Seahawks and it was pretty fun. Only problem was that it was FREEZING cold with the wind and sitting in the shade; glad I brought those earmuffs. The lady sitting behind us was the most entertaining women I have ever sat near at a sporting event. She was really into the game... I bet her voice is really horse today. I think I drove Joey crazy because like the true marketing major I am, I was looking at all the signage in the stadium and giving my opinion on how to optimize cost and which companies I thought were doing an amazing job. He didn't say anything so I guess he's used to it by now (or he started to tune me out. LOL) Oh and after going to Wendy's twice in a day after not eating a lot of fast food, I'm boycotting them for at least a week. After we got back I head to work until midnight ish.
So now it's Monday... and I'm tired...happy but tired...until I look at the rest of my week which make me even more tired.
This is what it looks like:
Monday: work at 9-5, work for Anheuser 6-12, sleep
Tuesday: work at 9-5, eat, work for Anheuser 9-1, sleep
Wednesday: work at 9-5, dinner for my sister's 21st, going out to celebrate Graduation, sleep
Thursday: work at 9-5, eat, work for Anheuser 8-12, sleep
Friday: work at 9-5, eat, work for Anheuser 8-1, sleep
Wooo...
Oh well got to pay the bills and after Friday I won't have to work at night nearly as much so that's good.
Well that's all I've got for now. I might be back later. Peace out.
Christmas Magic
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment