Have you ever heard a song and you just want to play it for a certain person and say "This is EXACTLY how I feel about you?" Yeah, I had that moment in the car today. Maybe one day I'll get ballsy and tell the person the song and that statement.
So it came to my attention about an hour ago that this is the last weekend that me and all my close girls will be living in the same city. That is depressing. The people you know really do make a difference in how you feel about a place. I mean I love Raleigh, but it's going to be different with Katie and Elicia leaving and everyone not living together in the Valley. It's been a fun year and a half and I'm going to be sad to see them go. It's weird cause normally when you graduate from college that's when you life changes but for me it's going to happen moreso now than in May. Well I guess we all have to grown up sometime...and get a rewards credit card so I can rack up those frequent flyer miles to Chicago.
Today was Christmas shopping day and I'm halfway done with my list. I'm pretty impressed with myself because normally I don't shopp for Christmas until the 20th but my boyfriend finished his shopping in November so I feel kind of behind the ball. The only thing is I'm having problems figuring out what to get my stepsister. I mean what do you get a ten year old?
Tonight's one of the few nights that I've had off in a while and I'm torn between staying or going out. I feel like I should go out if the girls are going since it might be the last time we are all out together until Elicia's bachlorette party in Vegas (yeah I didn't forget) but at the same time I'm soooo tired and just want to sit around in my PJs and watch a movie. I'll let you know what happens.
Christmas Magic
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment