CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Procrastinator?

I'm back from my blogging hiatus. Hope you missed me. :-)

So today I came across, http://procrastinus.com/ and took their procrasinator's quiz.

Below are my results, cliffnotes verison:

Your score is: 27 out of a possible 100

Rarely or Not A Procrastinator

You rank in the bottom 10% in terms of procrastination. That is, when it comes to putting things off, you do so only if it makes good sense. Likely, you are a very conscientious and self-disciplined person. You probably have few irrational or distracting impulses or are at least very knowledgeable about how to control them. Consequently, you likely perform better than others with a minimal amount of stress. Still, you may be procrastinating in one neglected area of your life, such as exercise or even socializing.


What type of procrasinator are you?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

That's it, really? I'd hate to see mine. I've been baking AND grilling.