CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love these stupid quizzes

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Some gym clothes, a screwdriver set, and a lot of white dog hair.

2. When was the last time you threw up? Probably 5 months ago and it was ridic


3. What's your favorite curse word? MOTHERF**KING C**T*SS B*TCH!! is the my newest fave combination

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Two of my co-workers and the dog (she acts like a person)

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Eating lunch at Shrimpboat

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? I'll be on the way to Desgin class.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yep…last time I went for my job…gotta love Budweiser

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "No."

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Goodberry’s Vanilla Oreo Carolina Concrete. PERIOD.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water…and a lot of it

12. MISSING QUESTION…maybe I should have made on up…

13. What was the last thing you ate? Banana Pudding

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes as a matter of fact, two shirts and they are pretty...

15. When was the last time you ran? To the bathroom…about 4 hours ago…I told you a drank a lot of water.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Jets verse the Chargers

17. Maybe it and 12 are making out…

18. Who is the last person you emailed? My mommy

19. Ever go camping? Yes, twice, hated it, it’s dirty outside. All “camping” from here on out better include air conditioning, a king size bed, a turndown service, and someone who will bring me extra pillows at 3am…and maybe a beer from room service.

20. Do you have a tan? Hmm…I’m black…comes with the territory.

21.-23.: WHAT THE HELL…that’s 5 missing…in NC, one more and they can have an orgy.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If I’m at a resturant

25. What did your last IM say? "Bye"

26. Are you someone's best friend? Yep, several. I’m a pretty rocking friend.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Work then double dating with the Yankee, Neb, and Lil Lisa

28. Where is your mom right now? Working

29. Look to your left, what do you see? Crap, looked right first because I missed that day of kindergarten. Left…the one with the “L”…phone and the calendar that says when I'm off work again.

30. What color is your watch? Pink because my cell phone is my watch

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? My boss's ringtone

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yeah because if I was rich I’d have lipo and eat all the fries and apple pies in the world

33. What is your birthstone? Aquamarine.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? DRIVE THRU…if I wanted to go in…I’d go someplace nicer

35. How many kids do you want? Two…so they can entertain each other and leave more time for me to not cook, clean, or bake anything.

36. Do you have a dog? I have a step-dog.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Lil Lisa

38. Have you met anyone famous? Nope, don’t think so. Wait...I know Mario Williams, he slept on my couch once...after he was the number one draft pick...

39. Any plans today? Class. Clean. Sleep.

40. How many states have you lived in? Three: NY, NC, TX, NC

41. Ever go to college? Yep. GO PACK!!!

42. Where are you right now? Taking a work break.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? The Future...hmmm...

44. Last song listened to? Please Excuse My Hands

45. AND THE ORGY IS COMPLETED

46. Are you allergic to anything? Hot dogs, snack packs, Levaquin

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Rainbows

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yeah…I’m going to have to say I’m going to hell if God doesn’t forgive that whole “envy” thing…

49. NOW THEY’RE JUST BEING GREEDY

50. Is anyone jealous of you? Yeah. And I know who you are.

51. What time is it? It’s 5 o’clock somewhere…like in the Mid Atlantic.

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes I have a few girls who jumped in that pond earlier

53. Do you eat healthy? Apparently healthier than I thought and yet my ass isn’t shrinking…

54. What do you usually do during the day? Wake up. Kiss the manfriend before he goes to work. Sleep for another hour. Wake up cause the dog needs to pee. Shower. Get dressed. Go to work. Come home. Do the event of the day. Dinner. TV. Sleep.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? Don’t have the energy to hate someone…I do have the energy to get really annoyed by their presence on Earth though.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yeah.

57. HMMM…that’s 8 so it’s an orgy in Georgia now…

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 25

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope but I’ve been to all the Paramount Parks I think.

60. How did you get one of your scars? 7th grade. Maria and I were starring and a boy and not paying attention. Locker and arm collided. And when I look at that scar I think of all the thinks Miss. Germ taught me. LOL

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your knowledge of state "rules"