CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Do you live in the right place?

So I took this quiz on www.findyourspot.com because I just wanted to make sure that I was living in the right city.

Here's the top 24 places for me to live in the great U.S. of A.: (In bold are the ones I'd actually live in.)

  1. Little Rock, Arkansas
  2. Fayetteville, Arkansas
  3. Charlotte, North Carolina
  4. Charleston, West Virginia
  5. Greenville, South Carolina
  6. Durham, North Carolina
  7. Raleigh, North Carolina
  8. Clarksville, Tennessee
  9. Greenville, North Carolina
  10. Lexington, Kentucky
  11. Monroe, Louisiana
  12. Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
  13. Providence, Rhode Island
  14. Richmond, Virginia
  15. Tulsa, Oklahoma
  16. Greensboro, North Carolina
  17. Norfolk, Virginia
  18. Gaithersburg, Maryland
  19. Chattanooga, Tennessee
  20. Baltimore, Maryland
  21. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
  22. Nashville, Tennessee
  23. Bowling Green, Kentucky
  24. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Not terribly surprised at its findings; 5 cities in North Carolina and 20 in the South. Always knew I'd be a Southerner for life :-)

Kinda surprised that Arkansas had the top two cities on my list and that Lousiana and Kentucky made two appearances because I'm sure as hell never moving there...

0 comments: