Ok so in Ashton's email today there was this story:
http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/2947433/
This girl's dad bought her a new car for having perfect attendance.
You know what's crap?
I had perfect attendance from the third week of kindergarden until graduation of high school. I missed the second week of kindergarden due to the chicken pox.
That's 2,335 days of the 2,340 of school over 13 years. That means I was present for 99.79% of the days of school and I'm a trooper and I went even if I was sick or throwing up (well at least until 11am cause that's when you are counted "present" for the day and my mom wouldn't let me leave until after then IF I got to leave at all...)
I'm going to inform my mom she owes me 99.79% of a new car.
And I'm also going to blame her for my poor class attendance my freshman year of college. Too much freedom, just ran with it. :-)
Peace out people
Christmas Magic
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment