As some of you might know, I L-O-V-E fortune cookies. I buy a box of them at Harris Teeter and eat one in the morning with my breakfast. I feel like they help me find direction as I'm in a time of transition and "What's next?" in my life. I call it "Post-Collegiate Depression." I'll write a blog on that theory later...
Anyway, I've decided to remind me to write in my blog more often I'm going to put my fortune up here everyday (or at least everyday there's a good one) until I decide that it's a bad idea.
Today's Fortune: "Excitment and intrigue follow you closely whereever you go!"
Numbers: 12, 14, 17, 27, 30, 45
I'm also doing an experiment to see if some numbers show up more often than others in fortunes. Can you tell I'm a researcher? I'll let you know.
Have a good day people.
Christmas Magic
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment